Saturday, May 19, 2007

Roadtax

Ok...this gonna be a very pusing2 story. Remember my last post about the roadtax, so here is wut we find out.

Krete tuh kena blacklist atas IC abg boy (my older bro). Bukan atas krete kancil tuh itself. Kesalahan die is potong belah kiri, on 22th Aug, 2006, at 7.32am, at Jalan erm tak ingat ape in Kuala Terengganu. Offender was my my bro with krete wira. Kena saman but he forgot to pay. Then kena naik court but die tak pegi (surat pun tak smpi kat umah). So, we, the family didnt know. I remembered he told sumthing about saman n die tak byr lagi, tp tak tau la smpi skrang.

Ok, since die tak byr, krete kancil nih is atas name die. That's y krete nih kena blacklisted tak bleh renew roadtax. So, kirenyer, it wasnt me la yg kena saman ekor ke wutsoever. It is my bro. Heheh...Lega....

:p

No comments: