Saturday, May 5, 2007

Contentment

Today, i am just grateful that i am alive. That i am stil breathing and that i still can live my life.

I mite have lost the love of my life. But as far as i can see, i know he's there for me. For the time being at least. Well, maybe for these past two days. We had these really geat conversations. Not the luvey duvey type. But the type when we are really comfortable with our partner. And im really thankful for that.

It mite not help me move on faster, but it does make me stronger in a sense. Maybe the fact that i know he stil care. Maybe not as before, but he does care nevertheless. And the fact that i know he'll always give me the strength and motivation that i need.

Well, im thankful for it. Tho ppl mite say im stupid. But its my life, i can do, i can say and feel wuteva is fit for me. Haha..:p Plus, i think that i've tried to do things to win him back. Yerp, i did. Maybe it was kinda late for him, but i am at ease with myself to know that i had tried. Tho to no avail, but i tried. Rite? Life, it is all about trying kan? So, i am contented.

To add up to this, i think im heppi with my family. They always support me in wut i do. Well, maybe not in all, i made mistakes, i got all sort of punishments. And in family, there are fights. A lil bit here n there. Misunderstanding but as ppl say family luv is unconditional, wuteva u did, whoever u become, it doesnt matter to them, they luv u forever and endlessly.

And i got a job. Maybe not as superior as i hope and dream it to be. But still i got a job. :) Rite.

So, there a lot of things that i need to be thankful for. I shudnt be a wreck case, rite? At least, not for today.

Alhamdulillah.

No comments: