Sunday, September 23, 2007

"Love shouldnt be A Job to Do"

This quote i amik dr jerry mcguire movie. Watch it yesterday on cinemax. Funny that i always cry when tgk crite2 camnih. Tho i dah tgk byk kali. It is just so sweet. Tho i tot malaysian guys tak as romantic as yg slalu dlm movies or dlm filem 'cinta' tu, maybe i tot wrong. I mean, maybe romantic org malaysia nih len kot. Ntah la. Tp yepp, there are a few situation yg moved me sgt2 yg i cried jugak. Bukan nangis sedih, tp kinda heppi. N because the moment is just so sweet.

My bestfren, oja, doesnt understand. Die ckp i poyo. I tak kisah. :p

After all said n done, i dun mind. I dun mind if one day he realize yg he doesnt love me that much. I wudnt mind if one day he decided yg he dont want to spend the rest of his life with me. I wudnt mind. I wud be devastated, n sad for some time. But i will terima it. I redha if that's the fate yg i kena face. I love him so dearly rite now yg i just want him to be hepi. N if hepi means yg die have to be with someone else, then, i'll wish him all the bes.

For now, its all about us, him and me. I love him, n i do know yg he loves me too. So, for now, i'll live this moment to the fullest n pray for the best. Amin...

No comments: