Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Story of My Fren (Freak World)

I dun know how to write about this. I've been keeping it in me for so long already. Ppl mite find this unusual or weird or so illogical. Me myself tot this kind of story only happened in Malay Dramas. But wat happen to my dear fren proves me wrong.

This fren of mine, we started to be good fren in uni tho we were at the same school b4. Given that we are in diff classes n diff circle of frens makes us hardly know each other. But uni life makes us close. We still keep in touch after uni.

In june this year she got married with one of our uni fren. I dun know this guy that well. But he did shower her with expensive gifts, envious at that time bcoz well, my love life was at zero that time. But im happy for them. And she was so excited, 'chirpy' and so full of energy when she talked about their meeting with the in-laws-to-be. So i tot it is all great.

Then, i cant remember when it started. She msg me. Yep, before ramadhan. We catch up a lil. Then i teased her about 1st time fasting with hubby. She said its no diff. That's when i smell sumthing fishy. Becoz, i know her that well, n by the tone of the msg i can know there's sumthing wrong. I started asking her questions. That's when it all burst out. About how sick she was. And how her mom picked her up at her hubby's home town.

Only then she started to spill the beans. She told me after the wedding, she gave 24 hours notice n quit her job to be with her hubby. N she live at his mother's house. Then she started to tell how his mother had change. How she was actually a black magic practicer. She even locked my fren, give her rugs to wear n treated her like a slave. Only when her husband comes home then only the mother change her attitude. All loving and caring.

She 'mengadu' about this to the hubster. But the hubby shake her off. Saying his mother is 'baik'. (Yelah, who can terime bile ppl said our mother is a bad person. Its a lot to digest, i guess.) Then she told me about her miscarriage, due to the fact the the mother wants to sell the 'janin'. And also how 'pontianak' had suck her blood without her knowing. It was all a shock for me. I was like, 'WUT?'. I can hardly believe all that i was being told. But wats the reason for my fren to lie to me. Rite? She's is not a liar as long as we'e been frens for 7 years.

Starting from that point, i keep a close contact with her. Her parents had persuade her to file for divorce. But she tot better of it. Her hubby did nothing wrong. So we dont think that that's the solution. So they plan for the hubster to move to my fren's hometown. But now i heard that the bos dont want to let him go. Now my fren is in dilema whether she should follow him to kl or not.

The thing is, last time they went out together, she saw his mom in their hotel room. N everywhere they go. She said, she need to 'pegi berubat' everytime they met. N she only get sum peace of mind when she is in the boundary of her own house.

Rite now i dun know wut advice to giv to her anymo. His mom's a freak. Seriously. Wut kind of life is that to live....

*Confounded*

No comments: